Eikon USB Silicon Readers
The Eikon silicon fingerprint readers leverage the same fingerprint sensor technology embedded in millions of laptops, keyboards, physical access devices and ID card readers relied upon by governments, hospitals, banks and enterprises for secure and convenient authentication.
Eikon silicon readers are a good choice for applications that require high-security options, such as match-on-device or tolerance of bright ambient light.
Eikon Touch 710
The EikonTouch 710 is FIPS-201/PIV certified. It uses the TCS1 sensor making it ideal for multi-user applications
• FIPS 201 certified image quality for a single finger capture device.
• Touch sensor ideal for multi-user applications.
The EikonTouch 510 has a large capture area and a protective SteelCoat coating for added durability.
• Large image capture area delivers optimal usability.
• Touch sensor ideal for multi-user applications.
• SteelCoat protective coating provides added protection of fingerprint sensor for rugged environments.
The Eikon II is a swipe fingerprint sensor. It includes a Digital ID Hardware Engine for secure functions including match-on device and one-time-password (OTP) generation. It is ideal for personal (single user) applications
• Swipe sensor ideal for personal (single user) applications.
• Includes Digital ID Hardware Engine for secure functions including match-on-device and OTP generation.
• Solid footprint and 6′ cable ideal for desktops.
Optical U.are.U USB Readers
Optical readers are a good choice when needing economical image-out functionality, the durability of a hard glass platen, or a silicone coating that provides superior readability.
The innovative USB Dongle card reader incorporates all the features of the larger readers into an ultra compact, cable-free format. Available in the same configurations as the full size models, the dongle adds a unique level of portability to a variety of card reading needs.
The ExpressCard is designed to provide interchangeability among computers and other devices where ruggedness, low power and small size are critical. The ExpressCard can be easily and quickly installed in any device that has an ExpressCard slot.
The PCMCIA Card Reader adds flexibility to connectivity needs by including the technology of standard card readers into a PCMCIA format. This reader offers straightforward installation and configuration.
The RFIDeas pcProx Plus is a cutting-edge card reader that combines proximity and contactless technologies into one reader. It is a desktop reader that is capable of reading both 125 kHz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz contactless cards. This reader eliminates the need for manual entry and provides error-free identification and security throughout the workplace. The pcProx Plus allows users to use their building access card or any 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz tags/labels for other forms of identification.
Designed for ease-of-use, the HID OMNIKEY® 5025CL reader works with existing low frequency physical access control cards such as HID Prox®, enabling smooth implementation of logical access applications using ID cards.
The HID 5025CL reader ensures greater stability, durability and compliance and can be used as a replacement to the existing OMNIKEY 5325 CL family*. The solution provides full CCID support and allows the usage in PC, as well as thin- and zero-client environments.
The reader’s pocket size and modern, stylish color options allow for seamless integration into different corporate environments, including offices and production floor areas.
• Supports 125 kHz proximity technology
• Small form factor design.
• Native CCID implementation supporting PC, thin and zero clients
• 5325 CL backward compatibility.
• Reads unique number from HID Prox® cards.
• Smart accessories – adhesive plate, screw mount and card holder.
• Tap-and-go use as well as permanent “card present” mode.
• Supports WINDOWS®, LINUX ® and MAC® operating systems.
The HID OMNIKEY® 5021CL contactless smart card reader provides convenience, speed and security for applications such as PC and network log-on, email encryption and digital signature, while also supporting contactless physical access and contactless PKI cards. Utilizing a new state-of-the-art design and a robust set of features supporting multiple technologies, the usability of the reader is extended far beyond its standard desktop operation.
The HID OMNIKEY 5021 CL’s innovative design and compact form factor enables its use in restricted environments where computers on wheels and mobile work stations are commonly used.
With its full driver support for all major operating systems, the OMNIKEY 5021 CL enhances the OMNIKEY reader portfolio with a new, stylish and modern reader.
• Small form-factor for use in mobile and space-restricted environments
• Optional card holder for “card present” operation
• Optional adhesive tape and additional mounting units available
Finished in a stylish, waterproof housing, the OMNIKEY® 5321 CR represents the ideal reader for contactless technology applications in clean room environments such as manufacturing sites or hospitals with high demands for hygiene. Featuring a PC-linked reader that reads/writes to 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards in all three HF standards, the OMNIKEY 5321 CR economically supports enduser environments where a variety of contactless cards and tags are used.
• Ideal for organizations where customer confidentilty and privacy are at risk due to open work environments with high traffic volume
• Meets hygienic requirements, manual card removal by hand is not required making it ideal for use in hygienic environments
The OMNIKEY® 3021 USB is a high-performance contact chip smart card reader in a small form factor for desktop as well as mobile usage. The OMNIKEY® 3021 is an easy-to-install USB device suited for all contact chip smart card operations.
• Elegant design
• Small form factor fit for letter shop
• All major operating systems supported
• High speed data transmission
The Dynamag Secure Card Reader Authenticator (SCRA) is MagneSafe™ secured and offers a reliable and convenient swipe path with complete security features for the peace of mind you can trust. Specifically designed to meet PCI DSS requirements to secure cardholder data, the Dynamag employs the industry standard, Triple DES encryption. The Dynamag is USB powered. This bi-directional SCRA conveniently makes any existing merchant application more secure.